Occupational Therapy Care Plan
Home Occupational Therapy Services
Our Home Occupational Therapy Services consists of Comprehensive assessments and re-evaluations to determine the patient’s status and patient/caregiver ability to learn customized home exercise programs that will restore patient’s life of function or maintain their current level to prevent further functional decline.
Licensed, certified and professionally trained occupational therapists will work with patient/caregiver in developing a customized care plan to assist the patient/caregiver in retraining or improvement of the necessary motor and coordination skills for patient’s increased participation in self-care activities for the purpose of improving function and overall independence.
Customized Therapy Care Plans
Assistance and services are available through customized occupational therapy care plans and goals oriented care for the following:
- Re-Education and stimulation of Motor Functions
- Re-Education of self-care and daily living activities
- Teaching of proper use of assistive device and prosthetic and/or orthotic device(s)
- Strength Enhancement and Endurance Training
- Teaching of proper demonstration of body mechanism
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Sensory Functions Restoration
- Physical Mobility Restoration
- Muscle Control Restoration
- Balance Improvement and Restoration